TraceAir will take part in CONEXPO 2020, North America’s largest construction trade show, for the first time on March 10-14, 2020, to share TraceAir’s vision of construction automation and announce a new Site Work Estimating Tool for grading contractors.
The brand-new tool on TraceAir’s platform will help contractors to run takeoffs faster and more accurately, enabling them to bid on more jobs and seamlessly pass the bids they won to the field teams for execution. Currently in the final development stages, the tool will feature:
- Bid documents upload and processing – Instant alignment of the original topo, design grade and all bid lineworks
- Automated boundary selections – Calculating mass-grade cuts & fills, remedial, and pads&streets OX quantities within minutes
- Team collaboration – Visualizing estimates and work sequences on a living map
- Reports and Exports – Exporting takeoff numbers directly into bidding software and creating a self-explanatory PDF report for PMs
- Passing the bids for execution – Field-friendly interface that helps foremen and superintendents make daily decisions based on the project estimations
“We are excited to join CONEXPO 2020 for the first time to announce the upcoming release of a Site Work Estimating Tool. Civil & remedial quantities, streets & pads OX, retaining walls, and trenches – this tool is a great step forward for us and for our clients who will be able to bid more jobs in less time by saving hours on running takeoffs. And we couldn’t have imagined a better event to showcase the benefit of the tool to its potential users,” says Dmitry Korolev, CEO at TraceAir Technologies.